Business and Technology
Students enrolled in courses offered in the Business and Technology Department will:
- Implement personal and interpersonal skills to strengthen individual performance in the workplace and in society.
- Make a successful transition to the workforce and/or post secondary education.
- Apply technical skills to address business applications of emerging technologies.
- Learn the responsibilities of business and industry regarding ethics, environment, health, safety, and diversity in society in such a way as to prepare them for the transition into the workforce
- Learn to make informed decisions about technologies and their applications