Time: 7 PM
Clarkdale High School Home
Our 7th graders are gaining knowledge that will help them develop a strong command of the English language. Click on the attached link to view some of the 3D Figurative Language projects that were submitted by Mrs. Vicki Adcock's students.
Great students and great teachers lead to success!
We are so proud of our outstanding volleyball team! In just their second season, they made it to the 2nd Round of the playoffs. Click on the attached link to enjoy some of the action. Way to go, Lady Bulldogs!
CHS LEADS will be leading several activities during the week of Oct 25-29 to celebrate Red Ribbon Week. Fun dress-up days are planned! Click link above for details.
School board members are continuing their tour of campuses. Click on the attached link to view highlights from the stop at CHS and to find out how the school is achieving top scores on the ACT.
Facts & Numbers
- B District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $4.7 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 64 National Board Certified Teachers
- 78% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.9 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 91.6% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 98% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 95% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 62.8% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys