Time: 4 PM
Clarkdale High School Home
Research shows that positive relationships have a direct impact on academic achievement, attendance, emotional health and well-being, and self-esteem/self-efficacy for students and job satisfaction, reduced burnout, and more. Click on the attached link to see one way that we're encouraging our students, faculty, and staff. We're all in this together!
Congratulations to our very own Mrs. Sommer Webb for being named as the November Golden Apple Award recipient! This honor recognizes outstanding teachers in East Mississippi and West Alabama. Click on the attached link for more details.
It was an honor to team up with Northeast High to recognize veterans in a special way. Click on the attached link to see how the schools recognized these outstanding past and present members of our military.
Two of our outstanding student-athletes are announcing plans to continue their education and baseball careers on the next level. Click on the attached link to hear about what's next for both of them.
The new season has officially kicked off , and the Lady Bulldogs are excited! Click on the attached link to hear from these outstanding student-athletes.
Facts & Numbers
- B District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $4.7 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 64 National Board Certified Teachers
- 78% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.9 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 91.6% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 98% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 95% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 62.8% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys